Oracle webserver

From: Jon-Robert Pedersen <jrp_at_jrp.net>
Date: 1998/02/01

We are two students who have started a project where a mall database is to be managed through a web-browser.
The database is made in oracle 7, and the school has a Oracle 3.0 webserver.

We have just started to gather information about the webserver and PL/SQL. There is alot of webpages about Oracle, but I havent found any that explain how to get started, and give a overview on how the webserver works.

 jrp_at_jrp.net
http://www.jrp.net       Received on Sun Feb 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST