Re: Multi-Master database replication

From: Bostjan Stupica <bostjan.stupica_at_ixtlan.si>
Date: 1998/01/31

Hoj!

You have too options:
1.
By creating replication environment use the following command: DBMS_REPCAT.ADD_MASTER_DATABASE(

	gname => 'group_name',
	master => 'destination_site',
	propagation_mode => 'asynchronous');

You explicitly tell what kind of propagation mode will be used!

2.
By altering replication environment you can use: DBMS_REPCAT.ALTER_MASTER_PROPAGATION(

	gname => 'group_name',
	master => 'master_site',
	dblink_list => 'destiantion_site',
	propagation_mode => 'synchronous');

Hope this help!

--
Boštjan Štupica

Johnson Family <johnson_at_obeliskltd.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<34D30577.2F433905_at_obeliskltd.demon.co.uk>...