Problem Starting service OracleTNSListener80

From: Nico <Nico.Vanhaecke_at_ping.be>
Date: 1998/01/29

Hi,

On my pc at home I have installed the server Oracle 8.0, so I can work home, but I have problems to start Oracle. The OracleServiceORCL and OracleStartORCL start perfect, but with the OracleTNSListener80 I get all the time the following error-msg :

	Could not start the OracleTNSListener80 service
	Error 1067 : the process terminated unexpectedly

The event-log logged :
  	Not enough server storage is available to process this command.

I'm working with P200 MMX - 32 MB on NT-workstation 4.0. Normally, I think this is enough to run the Oracle-DB and no other processes are running.

Has anybody an idea, or an solution ??

Thanks,sknahT

Nico.   Received on Thu Jan 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CST