Re: Authentication(NT4-Oracle7.3.3)

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/01/27

Hi Miguel,

2. Create a tablespace 'tools' and set this tablespace as the default tablespace for admin account
Set 'temporary tablespace' to TEMPORARY.

  1. You dont't need 'Intelligent Agent' to log inot OEM. For the DBA you

intend to use OEM you've got to log into SQL-Plus or server manager and create the OEM-repository calling %oracle home\sysman\admin\SMPCRE.sql and %oracle home\sysman\admin\perfcre.sql. Create topology-file using topolgy-manager.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

3