Compare and Contrast...

From: Brian Dimatteo <flounder_at_skypoint.com>
Date: 1998/01/27

Hey all...

Remember that question from school? Compare and Contrast the following... Well I need some help with the same thing. I am looking for any objective analysis and comparrison between Oracle and Progress/Ingress/Sybase/Others... I am especially looking for information on the Progress side. We all know that Oracle is best, but I put forth the challange for an objective reasoning... ;)

Thanks for the help.
Brian Dimatteo
Manager, Data Administration Services
Harmon AutoGlass
flounder_at_skypoint.com Received on Tue Jan 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST