HELP: HOW DO YOU REPLY to a message w/o posting new message

From: Rodney L. Barrett <rbarrett_at_solutionpt.com>
Date: 1998/01/21

I only have two options 1) reply to author and 2) Reply to newsgroup option 1 goes to that person's email account and option 2 puts a new entry into the newsgroup.
I want to be able to reply underneath a post. I am using Outlook Express. Can someone please help??

thanks.

rodney Received on Wed Jan 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CST