Re: HELP: HOW DO YOU REPLY to a message w/o posting new message

From: Peter Schneider <peter.schneider_at_okay.net>
Date: 1998/01/28

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:59:46 -0800, Paul Osborn <posborn_at_menlosoftware.com> wrote:

[MIME header snipped]

>Download: Netscape Communicator 4.*
>
>Rodney L. Barrett wrote:
>
>> I only have two options 1) reply to author and 2) Reply to newsgroup
>> option 1 goes to that person's email account and option 2 puts a new entry
>> into the newsgroup.
>> I want to be able to reply underneath a post. I am using Outlook Express.
>> Can someone please help??
>>
>> thanks.
>>
>> rodney

[MIME boundary snipped]

><HTML>

[HTML stuff snipped]

[another MIME boundary snipped]

[Netscape business card snipped]

Hi Rodney,

have a look at Forte Free Agent or Anawave Gravity. These are both very good news client progs with lots of nice features and can be downloaded from www.forteinc.com and www.anawave.com respectively.

Regards,
Peter

(Sorry Paul, didn't mean to offend you in any way, but the Netscape defaults for Usenet postings (HTML, vcard) are a real pain for users of other news clients, and make the articles unnecessarily big)

--
Peter Schneider
peter.schneider_at_okay.net