Oracle to Cold Fusion

From: Bloch Peter <pbloch_at_webshuttle.ch>
Date: 1998/01/18

Has anybody been succesfull in Installing Cold Fusion ODBC-Software from Allaire to connect an Oracle DB ?

OUR CONFIGURATION: Cold Fusion Application Server -- ODBC/Intersolve -- Oracle 7.3.2 -- Sun/Solaris 2.5

Since 4 Weeks we are working on that. We have installed the Intersolv/ODBC Driver together with Intersolv-Support and their test programms run very well.

But the Cold Fusion Application Server does not connect with this perfectly installed Intersolve/ODBC-Driver.

We are looking for a Consultant, that could make an Installation Custom Site or Remote/by Phone.

Please contact me:

pbloch_at_webshuttle.ch Received on Sun Jan 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST