Authentication through an LDAP server ???

From: Candy E. Sansores <sansores_at_image.net.mx>
Date: 1998/01/08

Does anybody know if it is possible to make the Oracle server authenticate users through a LDAP Directory server (the Netscape one) instead of its internal users and passwords tables to acomplish this???, I´d like to have all the information of my users in the directory server and make the Oracle server ask the directory server to validate the user, this means that the Oracle server should be a LDAP client, I´ll appreciate any help!..Thanks...

Candy Sansores
sansores_at_image.net.mx Received on Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST