Re: Cache Hit Ratio

From: Lando <MarkL_at_quebim.com>
Date: 1998/01/06

One option you could experiment with would be to write and execute a script on startup that will cycle through and touch all of the relevent tables you are concerned with. Another option would be to use hot backups. Also, for small lookup type tables you may want to check out the cache option (this could also be done in a startup script along with pinning of packages, procedures, etc).

M.Landa