Number Size on NT

From: Josh Blatt <jblatt_at_harvard.edu>
Date: 1998/01/06

We have several tables where some number fields are set to way too high. I'm wondering how much I should worry about sizing them precisely. How does Oracle store these? Is there a performance hit to having variables too large? If so, and where are the break points?

Thanks much,

Josh
jblatt_at_harvard.edu Received on Tue Jan 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST