Re: French Characters

From: Michel Gauthier <qgmi1_at_qbc.clic.net>
Date: 1997/12/30

We had a similar problem. Here's what I can suggest. At run-time (access-time), try to set the variable TNS_LANG to 'FRENCH_AMERICA.WE8DEC'. The way you set it depends on your O/S, but it should be done the same way you set the ORACLE_SID variable. Also, make sure the initialization parm NLS_LANGUAGE in the oinit file is set the same.
Hope this'll help.
(this is odd to read nearby city names into this newsgroup...)

--
Michel Gauthier
qgmi1_at_qbc.clic.net

omar <omar_at_quadrasys.com> wrote in article
<34A71C72.AD4CF1F_at_quadrasys.com>...