You may find a job at Oracle Canada

From: Bill Beaton <beatonb_at_shaw.wave.ca>
Date: 1997/12/25

If you have at least 6 years in the IT industry, and at least 3 years with ORACLE products (DES2K, DEV2K, RDBMS 7+), are a Canadian citizen, and like to travel as a consultant, send me a resume. I'll forward it to the appropriate parties.

Do not reply to this address ... use bbeaton_at_ca.oracle.com. Received on Thu Dec 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST