Re: Oracle Packaging

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 1997/12/19

In article <3497ed59.11738879_at_news.tiac.net>, David Roth <droth_at_tiac.net> wrote:
>I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!!
>
>How do I decide if I need Workgroup Server or Enterprise Server or
>Personal or Lite or or or....
>
>Please help.
>
>I am trying to resell an application system that should be able to run
>on NT, Solari/Sparc and AIX.

It depends.

Is the system client/server?

Is it multi-user? How many?

Will databases on different machines need to talk to each other?

Are you selling a complete solution or a narrow application?

Are you just one guy or part of a team?

Are you a famous rock star?

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest
jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com