Tablespace replication

From: Zachary Agatstein <Zachary.Agatstein_at_atsc.allied.com>
Date: 1997/12/11

Hi,
I have an Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3. There is an "operational" tablespace there. Can I create a "test" tablespace, copy the table structure from the "operational" one, and then populate the "test" with some subset of data from the "operational" TS? Can I keep the same table and column names in both tablespaces? Finally, is there a tool that would make it easy to do the schema copying (other then writing a rather complicated SQL script)?

Thanks in advance.

Zach Agatstein Received on Thu Dec 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST