Re: Remote shutdowns & startups via command line for 7.3.3 under NT

From: Per Pedersen <pcp_at_ifsas.dk>
Date: 1997/12/19

Hi there.

I don't know if you allready has got an answer, but here comes my "way".

Use NET-command directly in a command prompt or from a batchfile.

Syntax:

NET STOP "service to be stopped"
NET START "service to be stopped"

Use the command "NET START" without any parameters, and you will get the names on all services started just now. From here you can grab the name on the service. The services you need to stop and start is most likely "OracleStart<SID>" and "OracleService<SID>"

Per Pedersen

Adam Pearse <apearse_at_computronix.com> skrev i artiklen <66p6jc$s35$1_at_client2.news.psi.net>...