Re: Oracle News from OraWorld (www.oraworld.com)

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/12/10

Kathleen O'Connor (koconnor_at_oraworld.com) wrote:
: ORAWORLD NEWS
: December 3, 1997

: Please see the bottom of this message for instructions on how to
: subscribe and unsubscribe to this email news list.

Err, please unsubscribe me from this 'email news list' :)

: To unsubscribe from this email list, please send an email to
: news_at_oraworld.com with "unsubscribe email news" in the subject line and
: the email address to unsubscribe in the message body.

Anyone know the 'email address' of all the newsgroups this was cross-posted too ? :)++

Ho-hum.

IAP

--
I am using anti-spam measures, please replace 'not.valid' with 'value.net'