Re: Great Oracle8 Technical Articles

From: Jaap Vink <jgavink_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1997/12/10

PLATINUM technology (www.platinum.com) has a whole section on their site for Oracle 8 (Tips & Tricks, Advise, Articles, etc.) . This section, as far as I know, is maintained by their Database Management group. It includes tips for management, perfomance enhancements etc.

Good Luck !!!

Jaap Vink
Quantitative Information Consultants