Re: Synonyms for packages

From: Thomas Vanya <twvanya_at_nospameastman.com>
Date: 1997/12/09

I like to create public synonyms for procedures, functions, packages, etc. With packages remember that you can create a synonym for the package but not for the individual functions or procedures within the package. Invocation is via SYNONYM_NAME.PACKAGE_ELEMENT.

--
Thomas W. Vanya
Oracle and OracleRdb Database Administrator

Mark Aurit <mark_aurit_at_mail.northgrum.com> wrote in article
<01bd04d3$c7edc160$3d846380_at_NGW20072982.dssd.northgrum.com>...