Re: Export problem

From: Ken Nichols <knichols_at_mcsilo.ilo.dec.com>
Date: 1997/12/04

Douglas,

My guess is that the upgrade process failed to create or update the dba views which are needed for export. I'm not sure about your version, but in Oracle 7.3 for Unix you have to run the script $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catexp.sql to create the export views.

Hope this is enough to get you started,

Ken