Re: Export problem

From: Michael Bierenfeld <michael.bierenfeld_at_ibsgmbh.de>
Date: 1997/12/04

Douglas Scott wrote:

> I've inherited an Oracle database that was recently upgraded from 7.0.15
> to 7.1.5. When I try to do an export of the database I get the
> following error:
> EXP-00037: Export views not compatible with database version
> EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully
> The version of Export is 7.1.5.2.4 which works fine with another 7.1.5
> database I have. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?
>
> Douglas Scott
> Douglas.S.Scott_at_boeing.com

  Hello,

in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin you will find a script called "catexp.sql"! Run this as user sys. This will create the views needed to run the export utility. You should run the script "catproc.sql" as well, if you have trouble with pl/sql as well.

Regards
Michael Received on Thu Dec 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST