Re: Recursion and cursor name - ORA-01002 fetch out of sequence

From: Dietmar Leibecke <dleibeck_at_debis.com.--->
Date: 1997/12/01

Keith Boulton wrote:

> I just tried this with oracle 8 and it worked ok except that it
> eventually hit the too many open cursors error.

 Keith,

thanks for your input. I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, that I'm using Pro*C 2.2.3.0 and Oracle Server 7.3.3 running on Digital UNIX 4.0. As our database server is not available this morning, I couldn't test your PL/SQL code to see, if Oracle 7.3 is able to handle recursion in PL/SQL.

Do you have any more information on this topic?

TIA,

--
Dietmar Leibecke