Re: ORACLE disconnect connection to client application

From: Steve Couture <scouture_at_planetall.com>
Date: 1997/12/01

Brad Worsfold wrote:

> Sounds like a TNS listner connection limit. You have to alter the
> configuration for it to allow for longer
> connection times. Otherwise, it will kill the connections.
>
> Brad

Specifically, the configuration parameter I think you are looking for is SQLNET.EXPIRE_TIME This is specified in the sqlnet.ora file which is located in the same directory as the tnsnames.ora file. The value specified is in seconds.

Steve Couture
Prism Consulting
Dearborn, MI U.S.A. Received on Mon Dec 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CST