Re: ORADIM in 8.03

From: David Russell <user_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/11/27

ORADIM80 does exist in both command line and GUI mode with v8.0.3, but only the command line version is supported. I would suggest creating an instance using the Database assistant, then pre-creating your tablespaces in the required directory, then perfrom a FULL import with ignore=y (to ignore errors due to objects existance). Otherwise use ORADIM80 to create the instance (services) and then use SVRMGR30 to create the database. A full description of the methods available are described in the Getting Started Guide for Oracle on NT.

Regards
David Russell

allen lucas <alucus_at_concentric.net> wrote in article
<347C3D7C.4202_at_concentric.net>...