Re: web server word wrapping problem

From: Ken Nichols <knichols_at_mcsilo.ilo.dec.com>
Date: 1997/10/28

M.H,

Have you tried placing the contents of the text column into a table? This should allow the browser to wrap it within the column to conform to the dimensions of the brower's display window.

If your text data is not displayed in a table, you could make a one-row, one-column, borderless table and get the same effect. If you need code, please email me and I'll throw something together.

Regards,
Ken