web server word wrapping problem

From: M.H <mmh_at_pinioncorp.com>
Date: 1997/10/23

we just discovered that ie4.0 is not doing the word warpping for a text column that we are getting from the database (Oracle 7.3.3/OWA 3.0/Solaris 2.5) this column shows fine using Netscape. does anyone have an idea what the problem could be. is there anything on the server side that we can do to bypass this problem?
thanks for your help on this one.
MH Received on Thu Oct 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT