Updating Oracle Object

From: Cec Chin <cecchin_at_globalserve.net>
Date: 1997/10/22

I'm placing this message on behalf of one of our users in our development group. The request was brief when it was given to me, so bear with me. We are in the process of upgrading to a newer version of Oracle for Netware. I believe it is 7.03?. Here are the questions that were given to me.

  1. When updating/upgrading, do we have to unregister the older version?
  2. Is there any way to clean out old object restry entries from Registry file.

Just to make sure, we are using Oracle on Novell 4.1 Servers. We are also starting to implement Oracle on NT Servers, so any help in both platforms would be appreciated.

Armando Chin
LAN Adminstrator
MacMillan Bathurst Received on Wed Oct 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT