uRgEnT - How to get the size of an export file before really doing it.

From: Jorge Meirim <no_spam_at_thank.you>
Date: 1997/10/21

1.How do I get the size (more or less) of an export file before actually doing it.
I dont have DBA permissions, and I need to know if I have enough disk space on
24 Unix machines before export their databases. This is quite urgent.

2. In wich tablespace is kept the triggers and packages and procedures/functions.

Please reply to

Transparente_at_mail.telepac.pt Received on Tue Oct 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT