Re: OpenVMS/Oracle combination problems?

From: Thomas Vanya <twvanya_at_nospameastman.com>
Date: 1997/10/20

Oracle has announced that it is terminating its development of Oracle for the VAX platform. Version 7.1.5 for OpenVMS 5.5-2 to 6.2 on VAX is the last version. If you are running OpenVMS 7.x on VAX the last version is 7.3.2.3.1. Oracle claims commitment to the OpenVMS Alpha platform. In light of this I would shy away from Oracle on a VAX platform.

--
Thomas W. Vanya
Oracle and OracleRdb Database Administrator

Carlos Orozco <corozco_at_ij.net> wrote in article
<34464AEE.A7EEA5E5_at_ij.net>...