Re: Help a newbie: how to disable "connect internal" ?

From: Rodney L. Barrett <rbarrett_at_solutionpt.com>
Date: 1997/10/15

the username oracle is the dba group which has access to connect internal. If you take oracle out of the dba group, then you want be able to connect internal
anymore without sys's password. But I don't know how smart it is to take oracle out of the dba group. could mess up other things. Hope this helps

André Bragança wrote in message <01bcda61$aa3c6960$730110ac_at_t1115>...
>I'm using Digital Unix (or HP-UX) and Oracle 7. When I login as "oracle" I
 can use sqldba or (svrmgrl) with "connect internal".
>Is there a way to disable this, so that I can only login to oracle by
 specifying a user (e.g SYSTEM) ?