Help a newbie: how to disable "connect internal" ?

From: André Bragança <andre.b_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/10/16

I'm using Digital Unix (or HP-UX) and Oracle 7. When I login as "oracle" I can use sqldba or (svrmgrl) with "connect internal". Is there a way to disable this, so that I can only login to oracle by specifying a user (e.g SYSTEM) ?

Best regards,

--
André Bragança                         (andre.b_at_usa.net)
Sys. Admin. at UNICER S.A.      (http://www.unicer.pt)