Re: Oracle to Web Interface - Help

From: Ian Cary <cary_at_gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com>
Date: 1997/10/15

Jeffrey Rubin wrote:

> We are running Oracle 7.3.3 and Oracle WebServer 2.1. When we try to
> execute a script from the Web we get the following error
>
> Request Failed
> We were unable to process your request at this time.
> Please try again later.

This error often means that there is an error in the code that is being executed. Further details should be written to the file $ORACLE_HOME/ows21/log/<owa_service>.err

I checked the URL you specified and it gave a URL not found message after the initial login. This is comonly caused by having an incorrect virtual path specified in the .app or .cfg files, or by not not having re-started the web listener to take account of any changes to these virtual paths.

Hope this helps,

Ian Received on Wed Oct 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT