Oracle to Web Interface - Help

From: Jeffrey Rubin <jhrubin_at_saviar.com>
Date: 1997/10/13

We are running Oracle 7.3.3 and Oracle WebServer 2.1. When we try to execute a script from the Web we get the following error

Request Failed
 We were unable to process your request at this time.  Please try again later.

I am assuming we are not making the link between the database and the Web, however,I am not sure what we are doing wrong. The Web listener allows me to browse the database, however I can't seem to execute anything.

For an example look at:
http://yaz.syr.edu/fr/fr_pass.html

Any help is greatly appeciated

Jeffrey Rubin
Saviar, Inc. Received on Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT