Re: "Checkpoint not complete" message in alert.log file

From: Ken Nichols <knichols_at_mcsilo.ilo.dec.com>
Date: 1997/10/03

Sheilah,

Thanks for the tip. v$sysstat is a very interesting view of the system. I tried making the redo logs larger (originally 3 x 500K, now 5 x 2M) and 'redo log space requests' went from 2483 down to 28.

Also, thanks to all the other kind people (and there are many) who have posted solutions to my problem.

Regards,

Ken