Re: Oracle test data

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/09/29

I don't have a script for this, but there is a program from LogicWorks, called TestBytes, which is supposed to "help" with this sort of thing. I've only barely touched my copy, but it claims to be smart enough to deal with primary and foreign key relationships.

regards,

Jonathan Gennick

On 27 Sep 1997 13:20:37 GMT, "Roy Klassen" <rklassen_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Does anyone have any scripts that can be used to generate good test data?
>OR at least take known good test data and duplicate it ( and of course
>modifying the primary and foreign keys )

gennick_at_worldnet.att.net Received on Mon Sep 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT