CANCEL button

From: Virginia K. Leung <vleung_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/09/26

Hi,

I would like to add NEW,CANCEL, and SAVE buttons on the FORM.

The NEW button is for users to add a new record, which when users click the fields will go blank that allows us to enter. However, if suddenly users does not want to add and click CANCEL to rollback the previous data, how to do that? The SAVE button is for users to save a new record after they update the record. Do you have any clues? Please help.

Also, when I am in the ENTER DATA mode, all the rest of the buttons will not work, the system will give me this kind of message"FORM FR-1020".

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! Received on Fri Sep 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT