Standby Database

From: <Narinder.Chauhan_at_Compaq.com>
Date: 1997/09/24

I posted this message before but got no answer, here I go again ... We are in the process of setting up a standby database for Oracle on NT. What I would like to know is how other people are handling moving the archive logs from the production server to standby and applying them. If anyone has any infor. or a batch file which does this I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Narinder Received on Wed Sep 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT