Re: Windows NT Performance Monitor problems

From: Matthew Arrocha <marrocha_at_belllsouth.net>
Date: 1997/09/21

Frank,

This is a bug.
In the ORANT\DBS directory is an LODCTR and OPTRNM??.INI. The 1st file is the load file for the performance monitor counter file. For some reason it doesn't get initialized correctly and must be done manually.

Just run the these from a command prompt and problrm solved:

lodctr optrnm??.ini

Sorry I don't remember the exact filename but it's in the DBS directory. Matt Arrocha marrocha_at_bellsouth.net

frank <fdowns_at_npb.co.za> wrote in article <341d8285.31230426_at_dbn-news.iafrica.com>...