Windows NT Performance Monitor problems

From: frank <fdowns_at_npb.co.za>
Date: 1997/09/15

Hi All

I wonder if anybody can advise me concerning the following problem;

I am having problems getting the Windows NT performance monitor to give me Oracle monitoring options.

I am running Oracle 8.0.3.0.0 on Windows NT 4.0 (with service pack 3).

The NT event log has the following message; "Open procedure failed for service "oracle80" in dll "operf80.dll"

As far as I can tell I have correctly edited the Windows NT registry so that the performance monitor can log in to Oracle.

Thanks
Frank Downs Received on Mon Sep 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT