Connecting Oracle Enterprise Manager to Personal Oracle

From: <opshenitsyn_at_firstnotice.com>
Date: 1997/09/18

Hi!

I have the following problem: I am running Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.3 on Windows NT 4.0. I also have Personal Oracle 7.2 on my laptop (Windows 95). I can log in from SQL*Plus or SQL*Worksheet (on my laptop) into both 7.3 and Personal Oracle, but when I am trying to use Enterprise Manager's agent to see my Personal Oracle, I can't. It gives me message that address is unavailable - I used IP address, assigned to my laptop, and Pers Oracle was running.

I am pretty much new to the world of NT. Your help will be appreciated.

Oleg Pshenitsyn
opshenitsyn_at_firstnotice.com