Re: Start jobs from Enterprise manager

From: Ian Cary <cary_at_gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com>
Date: 1997/09/19

Pietro Motta wrote:

> Does anyone know how to submit a job from the Enterprise Manager?
> I pressed the 'Submit' button, but the job didn't start at all.

Assuming you have set the job up correctly, have you checked that you have have an intellligent agent running on your target machine, if so have you checked that the Daemon Manager is working correctly (I found the default settings to be OK but got a listener type error when I changed the TCP/IP port).

Sorry I can't be any more specific, if you send me (or the newsgroup) further details e.g does the job get accepted into the EM job queue but not run etc. it may be easier to track down the problem.

Also the versions of Oracle and platforms you are hoping to run the jobs against would be useful.

Regards,

Ian Cary Received on Fri Sep 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT