help in web development Bay Area

From: MH <mmh_at_pinioncorp.com>
Date: 1997/09/17

is there anyone out there who is interested in helping us move our Oracle 3.0 application into production. The work can be part time or full time (after hours or on the weekend). we are running Sun Solaris 2.5 and Oracle web 3.0. Pay is flexible. we are located in downtown san francisco. Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT