NFS Mounting Oracle Software....Any known problems

From: David Sivick <dsivick_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/09/15

 We are thinking about NFS mounting our Oracle software from single source. We would have a secondary server just in case the first machine went belly up.

Does anyone, our has anyone, seen any problems with doing this.

I would like to centralize as many things a possible, but should I change the TNS_ADMIN to allow local admin of theses files?

Thanks,
David Received on Mon Sep 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT