Help: Credit Card processing with OWA 3.0?

From: MH <mmh_at_pinioncorp.com>
Date: 1997/09/15

I contacted many large banks in California seeking a solution for doing web based credit card autorization. we are using Oracle web 3.0. To my surprise, I found out that No financial institutions support Oracle application server. Oracle announced that vPOS is a solution but still no bank made a vPOS version to work with Oracle web server. does anyone have a recommendation out there? did anyone tried to use CyberCash cgi? any place for sample code and documentation out there? thanks/merci/gracias/dakeel rabak ya helou,... Received on Mon Sep 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT