reorg/defrag software recomendations please?

From: Dave Hatton <Dave.Hatton_at_BTInternet.com>
Date: 1997/09/15

Hi,

I am looking to purchase some software to reorg / defrag a large 7.2 database.

Currently I thibk I'll look at

BMC's product

( claims to allow you to delete datafiles!)

Platinums Product

( claims to defrag ONLINE)

Can anybody provide me with experiences of these products or suggest others I should look at?

Thanks

Daveh Received on Mon Sep 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT