Re: Database shutdown on NT

From: Hassan Abba <hassan_at_softopt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/09/09

How about using a cmd file that uses ORADIM73 to shutdown the database. You should have one in the
X:\ORANT\DATABASE directory. This file is created when installing the database or creating a new instance.

For example, an entry in shutORCL.cmd file would be: d:\orant\bin\oradim73.exe -shutdown -sid ORCL -shuttype srvc,inst -shutmode n

For more information have a look at the Oracle7 users guide for Windows NT.

Regards

Hassan Abba
Oracle Developer/DBA