SQLCA structure in PL/SQL

From: Mark Adams <madams_at_apk.net>
Date: 1997/09/05

I am researching how to access the SQLCA structure in PL/SQL to get at SQLERRD information. Oracle provides access to the SQLCA for SQLCODE and SQLERRM. If my developers were developing in C, this would not be an isuue, but oh well. Can anyone assist me in this venture?

TIA
-Mark Adams
madams_at_jewels.com
madams_at_apk.net
mark_at_belayme.en.net Received on Fri Sep 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT