SqlPlus on Unix client?

From: Jack Hurlbut <auh_at_engdev2.sannet.gov>
Date: 1997/09/04

My DBA's are trying to tell me that they don't think it's possible to run SQL*Plus on my client unix workstation. I've been logging directly onto the unix server and running it there. Now we are working with a new customer that won't allow logon to the server. Our DBA's say I'll have to use one of our NT's to use SQL*Plus. Is this true or are they just reluctant to install it or ignorant?

Jack Hurlbut                   GIS Analyst/Engineering Applications
dpcauh_at_dev25t2.sannet.gov      San Diego Data Processing Corporation
(619) 236-7179                 5975 Santa Fe Street, San Diego CA 92103