help: can't run oradocm on aix-4.1.4 - exceed-5

From: Ronald <_ronr__at__worldaccess_._nl_>
Date: 1997/09/03

Hi,

I want to read the oracle-7.3 online documentation using the motif browser. this is what I get:

rro_at_zld0:olink/orainst (10)> ./oradocm exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /olink/orainst/./ob/b22runm because of the following errors:

        0509-023 Symbol _XmSetFocusFlag in ksh is not defined.
        0509-023 Symbol _XmPopupSpringLoaded in ksh is not defined.
        0509-023 Symbol _XmPopdown in ksh is not defined.
        0509-026 System error: Cannot run a file that does not have a
valid format.
rro_at_zld0:olink/orainst (11)>

info & smit do both work fine with motif screens (even with the little man running around in smit). Does anybody recognize my problem and know of a solution ? In that case, please explain it to me. I am not too familiar with X.

If possible also reply in email since I don't have the possibillity to be on news every day.

best regards,
r.j.h.rood_at_zwitserleven.nl

Ronald

mailto:ronr_at_worldaccess.nl