Re: Web App Server 3.0 NT can't connect to DB ?

From: Tom Ricciardi <tomr_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1997/08/15

Does your www_dba user exist, with the correct privileges? I found in v2.0 that if I didn't create this user, or if I deleted it, then I couldn't browse the database from WebServer Admin.

--
-Tom

Thomas N. Ricciardi
Interactive Technology, Inc. -- Oracle Preferred System Integrator
tomr_at_teleport.com